- Packwood, Washington (USA), 5 miles from the southeast (Ohanapecosh) entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park
- 2.5 scenic hours from Seattle and Portland
- Immediately adjacent to Gifford Pinchot National Forest
- 20 minutes to White Pass Ski Resort, the Pacific Crest Trail, and Goat Rocks Wilderness trailheads
- 1.5 hrs to Yakima Valley vineyards
- 4 miles from restaurants, coffee shop, supermarket and outfitter in Packwood
- A-frame, built in 1976
- ~700 square feet
- 1.5 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms
- 200 square foot deck with chairs, gas grill, cedar soaking tub
- Wood stove
- Covered front porch and balcony w/lounge chairs
- 20 yards from Coal Creek
- Sleeps 4 easily, 6 comfortably
- Loft: Two twin beds or a single king bed.
- Downstairs bedroom: One queen bed, one bunked twin.
- Living room: One daybed
- Tent platform for summer guests
- 4-person cedar soaking tub (102 degrees F)
- Wood stove, with wood provided
- Outdoor fire pit
- Weber gas grill
- High speed WiFi internet
- Fully appointed kitchen: Coffeemakers (drip, french press, pour-over), bean grinder, pots and pans, toaster, electric oven and range, crock-pot
- Hi-Fi stereo and Tivoli radio
- HBO, Showtime, Netflix, Hulu, and hundreds of movies for all ages.
- Library of local guide books and topo maps.
- Snowshoes (2 pairs)